Discussions for tomorrow’s Java talk:
1. Did you watch The Blacklist Monday night? Did you figure out any more of the mystery surrounding the show? Or think you may have? Thoughts?
2. What other TV shows do you like to watch at night?
3. When you aren’t watching TV in the evening, what do you like to do? Read? Be online? Sew or crochet? I’d like to hear your night’s routine, if you have one. (G-rated please)
4. Speaking of reading, read any great books lately? Please share.
5. Who are your favorite authors to read? What is it about them that brings you back again and again to their work?
Okay, that should give everyone something to discuss. I’ll put this up in the morning after I take poor Charlie Ross in to be anesthetized to have his teeth cleaned, and some removed.
I will appreciate your company while I am here worrying over my baby. I hope the loss of some of his front teeth won’t worsen his self-confidence. As it is, Abi lords it over him and bosses him around terribly. And she has big teeth she can sink into the poor boy.
I’m constantly reprimanding her to leave him alone.