Okay, we’re going to tell five things about ourselves that others wouldn’t likely know. So here goes…
1) I’m afraid of sharp objects. So much so that I won’t have decent knives in my kitchen, for instance. Don’t know what this is all about. I know dull knives are dangerous. X-Acto knives seem particularly menacing.
2) I have never plucked my eyebrows. Or had a pedicure.
3) I have never had my hair colored. I’ve had highlights put in twice. I hate the chemicals.
4) I’m completely and utterly directionless. Don’t show me a map. Might as well be Sanskrit. Don’t tell me to go East, West, North, or South. I won’t be able to figure that out. Just say left or right, and I might or I might not get to the specified location without stopping several times to see where I am.
5) I’m very near-sighted, and on top of that, I have huge pupils. Every eye doctor who has ever seen me comments on it. Which is one reason I don’t go out at night. When car lights are coming toward me, it virtually blinds me.
Okay, I’m going to top off my coffee. What five things do you have to share about yourself?