I finished my bead strand yesterday. I worked on it about an hour two days in a row, trying my best to keep Ivy out of it. She kept sticking her paws up over the arm of my chair trying to get at a part of it.
There really was no planning to it. I just used beads I had on hand and strung them randomly on a piece of jute.
I think I’ll use something else next time as toward the end the jute severed under the strain of going through the needle.
It was fun and relaxing to make. I sat listening to a news station on my computer while I worked.
I love this easy going boho style. Anything goes. Nothing is perfect.
If you don’t want to bother with beading you could just hang a necklace instead.
How to Decorate in Bohemian Style:
- 1) Boho interiors are usually full of color and pattern
- 2) Lighting typically gives off soft and diffused light
- 3) Decor is usually global in style
- 4) Lots of house plants in your home
- 5) Beads and macrame are usually part of the mix
Just do what you like. Decorate with what makes you happy and makes you feel relaxed in your home. Can’t get much easier than that.