During the night I was walking down the hall to let Charlie out when I saw what I thought must have been a “Charlie accident” on the floor.
So I got some tissue paper and wet it a little and went to pick it up. Once I did I saw it had a tail and that was rather frightening. When I turned on the light I saw it was Ivy’s little black “mousie” as I affectionately call them.
I’m glad I didn’t flush it down the toilet.
Ivy drags many of her toys out during the night. Next time I’ll turn the light on before I pick whatever it is up!
You all had some wonderful ideas yesterday and I thank you. For those of you wondering what to do with your countertops, I have tried most everything. Contact paper, paint, a countertop paint kit.
The most successful and enduring was the countertop paint kit. Which is what I really want to do, but I’m a little worried the odor might bother Charlie.
It’s been four years since I applied what’s on there now, so I can’t recall if it had much of an odor.
I think I’ll call the company, GianiGranite, and ask them about that.
I don’t have all that much counter space to paint, so it shouldn’t take long once I have it taped off.
Oh, how I wish I could just get things done like I once could! Now it always has to involve a lot of planning and stopping and starting which is so aggravating.
I will have to fill the holes on the front of the cabinet doors where I had the decoration on the front tacked up, which means of course painting them.
I don’t recall what kind or shade of paint I used on the cabinet doors unfortunately.
I’m just chomping at the bit to get my project started but this old horse doesn’t giddy up like it used to.
I’ve thought and thought about it. I think I’ve made up my mind and figured out a plan only to change my mind a few hours later.
To me that means I need to keep looking online at possible ideas until one jumps out at me and pokes me in the eye.
So keep the ideas coming and I will keep Googling and looking and see if something seems like an easier or better solution.