Debbie, who blogs at Debbiedoos, has agreed to show us their condo this week.
This was how it looked when she and her husband first saw it.
They’ve been doing a lot of thrifting and have given this condo a bohemian look.
The kitchen is small, the typical condo kitchen.
I love the big window above the sink.
The master bedroom has a total boho vibe.
As does the guest bedroom. And the colorful rug is very pretty.
Now let’s see what Debbie says about her condo:
1. How long have you lived in your small space home?
Almost one year
2. Did you actively seek small space living and why? Price? Downsizing?
Yes, when we became empty nester’s. We don’t need the extra space and bedrooms. At least for now until grands come along. The condo is 1100 sq. feet, two bedrooms, two baths.
3. Which room has proven to be most problematic for you?
The master bathroom
4. Do you have a pantry and/or linen closet?
We do have a small pantry, and linen closet in the master bedroom
5. Where do you store small appliances and things like ironing boards, etc?
When we upgraded the kitchen, we made one big extra cabinet to store our kitchen appliances. I don’t own an ironing board, downy wrinkle release it is
6. Where do you store seasonal/holiday decor?
I have small totes I can stack in the guest room closet
7. What do you like best about living in a small space?
Everything! It is easy to clean, it’s cozy and we simply enjoy it
8. What do you find most challenging about living in a small home?
My husband is a big guy, I do see time to time us bumping into each other.
9. What projects are you wanting to start but haven’t tackled yet?
We would like to redo the bathrooms
10. What made you fall in love with this house?
The location and proximity to the city of Charleston. It was all about location for us.